Abstracts should be submitted in both Greek and English.
Note: Full Papers will be submitted in either Greek or English.
Commencement of Abstract Submission: 20 March 2023
Deadline of Abstract Submission: 15 June 2023
All accepted abstracts will be presented in one of the following formats:
- Oral Presentations: Fully presented in oral format.
- Poster Presentations: Posters will be available in the exhibition area for viewing throughout the entire Conference.
Evaluation of Abstracts
Abstracts will be evaluated on the basis of their scientific interest, originality and relevance to the thematic unit.
During the abstract evaluation process, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to place the abstract in a different thematic section or even to change the type of presentation from oral to poster according to the requirements of the scientific programme.
Abstract Acceptance Notification
The corresponding author will be notified of the results by 30 June 2023.
- The abstract template and the guidelines are available below.
- Abstracts can be submitted via the conference website. Abstracts sent by email, will not be accepted.
- Each submission considers one participation.
- Abstract presenters are required to be physically present in Thessaloniki, to deliver their presentation
In case you find any difficulty in submitting your abstract electronically, please contact ARTION Conferences & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.